[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Missing teeth list?

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cudjoegsd <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, myjoygs@xxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, GSDLady28@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:48:15 -0800 (PST)

D.D., I think it is pretty obvious what lines are producing missing teeth and
Yes, the owners are being very honest about it. Just one of many things to
consider when breeding to any dog. Ann
Cudjoegsd <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Who determines that the information
is accurate and not sent to discredit a
particular stud dog. Lists are hard to accurize with any degree of
certainty. My opinion only. D.D.