[ SHOWGSD-L ] Missing German Shepherds

  • From: Judy Thigpin <k9sar_judy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:48:25 -0400

Good news!  Shiloh has been found safe!  She was lost in October 2008
with another female, Isis, from Mayo, FL.  At the time, Isis was
expecting puppies.  Last Wednesday, Shiloh was found east of Lake City,
FL - almost 50 miles from home.  She was in the Osceola Forest off US 90.
 To date, we still have not located Isis.  Isis is 3 years old, black and
tan.  She loves people, toys and water.  We don't know about the puppies
either.  Since we have no sighting of a GSD with pups, we are guessing
either someone picked her up and has her or that she lost the pups.  Isis
has a tattoo in her right ear and a microchip.  She was also wearing a
collar with ID when lost.  Shiloh was too, but did not have her collar
when found.  Please keep an eye out for our girl.  At this point, she
could be anywhere, but we are concentrating our efforts in North Florida
and South Georgia.  We have contacted people as far away as Indiana, so
we are checking out any girls that could be her.

There have been several public events in North Florida since the girls
were lost and since Isis is very friendly, she could have been picked up
by someone who doesn't know to check for tattoos or chips.   Hopefully,
as we spread the word about her, we will start to get some calls.  If
anyone wants more information or to print out some updated flyers for
distribution, please contact me or you can view the older flyers at:
http://www.loyalville.com/Lost/index.htm  Due to software issues, we have
not been able to update the site.  You can download one of the old flyers
with both girls though.   If you hear or know of ANY girls that could be
Isis, don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Judy Thigpin
Gainesville, FL
352-665-0717
Click to compare mortgage rates.  No obligation, quick and easy.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIsOdLDqxVribocaPbROuyNpQF6zqoHwzodh6LDTcfsAa8rMgZKBi/