[ SHOWGSD-L ] Miss Dixie's Flight to Freedom

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:13:00 EDT

Dawn,
I just went and looked at this awesome web page that Vicki Burley has
created for Dixie...everyone should go and read (nothing traumatic) and see the

wonderful pictures of a definitely happy ending story.  Next stop will be
PAYPAL to donate my "little" to help LHSH with Dixie...I continue (like
others)  to donate my "little" because in the several years that I have been
involved in  rescue I know how much and how quickly my "little" combined with
everyone  else's "little" can become a BIG that TOGETHER we can make a
tremendous diffference...THANK YOU Vicki for your continuing awesome work with
those pages....Pauline
Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)

In a message dated 7/21/2009 2:34:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

From:  Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Miss Dixies flight to  freedom!!!

Please go to this link and see LHSH most recent success  story! Miss Dixie
was 24 hrs away from a gas chamber! Vicki Burkey has put  together this
story complete with photos!
http://www.saravagsd.com/DIXIERESCUE.html
Enjoy!
Dawn