[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mirror Method of dog training

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:39:13 GMT

I don't speak Hungarian anymore, but, I do still love to cook with Paprika!!

This is a good, basic explanation of the psychology to be used in training
dogs, but, probably not in depth enough for many to fully grasp and understand.
 A major downside would be that it isn't as easy as the forced training methods
we have been using for too many years.   JMHO, of course.  No flaming, please!!

Paula, 327 days and counting

P.S. How many of us remember where we were 46 years ago this morning?