[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Minnesota Brag - Awesome!

  • From: Nikelist@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:08:23 EDT

Terri Stout writes:
>>Well, it seems I should have waited about 5 minutes longer to post  my
request for results from the  show in Minnesota - if I had, I would have  known
that WB was none other than our awesome girl -
the 2004  Nationals second place Novice bitch - Victory's Miss  Demeanor!!!
Way to go Miss Trudy!!  Thanks to team Bartley  and judge Ms.  Klingel for
getting her going. <<

We are delighted to hear the news about "Miss Trudy" and so is Proud  Momma,
"Ribbons"!  Victory Miss Demeanor, aka, Miss Trudy is Ribbons' first  ROM
qualifier and pointed progeny.  Thank you to Terri for providing  such a loving
and wonderful home for our Miss Trudy and to Team Bartley for your  dedication
to her.  We are very pleased and very proud of all of you.

Trudy's sire:
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup OFA, "Nitro!"
Trudy's dam:
Nike Clayfield Winning Colors OFA Excellent, "Ribbons"
10 years young and loving life

CoOwners: Cresthaven and NCP Nike Clayfield Paladin
Terri and Barbara Stout, Sharlonna and Gloria

Breeders: Victory

Ken Tank and Kathy Gray

Sharlonna and Gloria

Support A  Junior ... Show Your Vision For The Future

~~NCP~~Nike Clayfield  Paladin
Sharlonna C. McGaha and Dr. Gloria S.  Rice