[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Minneapolis are you ok

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, grnram415@xxxxxxx, lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

I am guessing that with all the flooding that has been going on that one of the
bridge footings lost it's foundation. When one goes they all go. Could be wrong
but it looked like it failed in the middle then collapsed in both directions.
Prayers go to all the folks in Minneapolis.
  Terry
Liane Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Most of the Fossland clan lives in and around Minneapolis. I called my niece
this morning and thank God they are all ok. What a tragedy.
Lee F.