[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Minivan Info

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>, <BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:02:44 -0500

I have a new Kia-  I love it.  but it is not great on mileage  -  I get
21mpg on a flat road with the wind at my back  In town the gas mileage
sucks.I can get 2 big crates in.  I borrowed  2 SUV crates which fit
acrossed  in the back unfortunately my dogs are too big for them

My husband has a 3 year old Chrysler -   much bigger in side and he gets
around 23 on the road.  I would rather drive the kia  - Two dogs is about
all I can handle on road any more anyway.