[ SHOWGSD-L ] Minimum Bid

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 04:40:09 -0700 (PDT)

Any collection cost are absorbed by the BITCH OWNER for an AI!! The Stud owner
gets his Stud's picture on this site for 4-6 weeks depending on when donated,
thus it MAY generate additional in your dog and your kinnel since the URLs are
also listed. You get a Tax writeoff, and the sense of accomplishement of
donating to a great cause ( the BREED and the FAMILY. )

 YES the BITCH OWNER MAY get a bargain, THAT IS WHAT AN AUCTION OFTEN IS, some
bidders May pay less that the normal Stud fee, some higher, it's all about
Suppy and Demand.

REMEMBER BIDDERS IF you pay more that the standard STUD FEE, the overage is Tax
deductible, also!!

AND OF COURSE WE ALWAYS TAKE CASH DONATIONS!!!!

Morgan Lewis
Fund Raising Chairman
SunShine Squad.