[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Millionaire Handlers - and fee for service

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:38:26 -0700

a) disposable income? what's that???
b) I don't show anymore, I ain't whining.. it's the club that whining, and
calling us (that aren't into going broke anymore) poor sports cause their
sacred club is dying..
c) I was offering a suggestion to those clubs to dig up a few extra funds..
Anyone that has been a member of a club knows the blood and sweat that goes
into it.. what are the benefits? for some clubs, it is simply a matter of
members paying a fee to go work themselves to death for barely even a thank
you..