[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mikey Brag

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: SHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:46:56 EST

Today at Ozarks Kennel Club in Springfield, MO. Black Oak's "The  Godfather"
aka "Mikey" was
1st. Open Dog, Winner's Dog, Best Of Winners (Over 4 Male Specials) and  best
Of Opposite sex to the gorgeous Geneva. Mikey was breeder/owner handled by
my daughter, Gina Mills. We missed a Major by ONE dog.
The Judge today was Joe Gregory.
Mikey is last year's 1st BBE dog at the National under Jamie Walker. He is  a
fifth generation Black Oak's dog sired by our Lothario grandson, Wiseguy X
Allie, a daughter of Am. and Can. Sel.Ch. Langlitz's Rapid Fire, and a grand
daughter of Uzi, and Mastercharge.      Marcia in  Missouri

_Black  Oaks_ (http://www.geocities.com/blackoaksgsd/Homepage.html)

 See what's new at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170)
 and _Make AOL Your Homepage_
(http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169) .