[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Might be a good point for recorded meetings

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 22:24:52 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/2007 7:05:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, TISHW  writes:
I think  I am either crazy or old and senile.  If I remember correctly you
were on  the Board for several years (including some years when I was not a
Board  member).  I don't recall a meeting that was ever run in such an orderly
fashion - no matter who was President.

Bob Williamson did fairly well, and Dan Smith tried. I often had to  remind
Dan to recognize someone by name, but most of the time he did. He and Bob
always read the Motion before it was voted on. Margy tried to get that done at
the meeting I was on. Everyone agreed, and it worked for one Motion, then was
ignored. Someone needs to keep order at the meetings. I did it for a year, and
I  don't know who is supposed to do it now.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together