[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Midwest shedding

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx" <baerentatze312@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:36:47 -0600

I can usually gage when the winter is going to hit by the dogs and cattle -
dogs are blowing and the cattle are not growing winter coat yet

sally

From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:24:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Midwest shedding
To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Sally, mine have been going through it and my one last 'shedder' is still
doing so.  His coat is so thick, like a carpet that I have to literally pull
the tufts out.  I think because of our crazy weather they don't know what to do
regarding their coats.
Regards,
Pat
Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop.