[ SHOWGSD-L ] Midwest Triangle please read

  • From: Gary Szymczak <gszym12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:06:31 -0600

*Please read, Thank you Gary Szymczak Pres. Shorline GSDC*

*HAVE A HEART AND PLEASE HELP KEEP OUR SPECIALTIES ALIVE!!*

There was a time, not so long ago, when the Midwest Triangle was known as
the “Mini-National.”  In order to keep Shoreline and Illini alive to see
another year, we need your help, especially those of you in Illinois,
Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa and Missouri.  The shows are February 14
th and 15th and we’re hearing talk of a number of local handlers planning
to attend All-Breed shows that same weekend.  Other than those going to NY
for the Westminster KC show, please think long and hard about the local
shows you plan to support.

Our judges this year are Richard Lortie, Joan Fox, Bobbie Kindy and Rick
Orlowski and the closing date isn’t until Wednesday, January 28th.  It
costs our clubs $900.00 per day just to rent the facility and we are doing
everything we can to provide good judges and a very large ring.  If the
fancy doesn’t do its part and enter the specialties, they will soon become
a thing of the past; how sad this would be for our breed.

If you have any questions, please contact: Patty Szymczak, Show Chair for
Shoreline GSDC and Pat Walker, President of Illini GSDC.  Premium lists are
on the GSDCA web site.  We look forward to seeing all of you at the 2015
Midwest Triangle!