[ SHOWGSD-L ] Midwest Futurity

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:37:19 EDT

First the GSDCMSP wants to thank all our  Exhibitors ,Spectators,and Judges
for making it possible to have such a  successful MW FUTURITY and back to back
Specialties. It was a spectacular  weekend,with beautiful grounds,perfect
weather,gorgeous GSDs and lots of  food.
      A show like this doesn't just happen. We are  fortunate to have a
large,very active membership. Verna Kubik,our show  chairman,is not on the
List,so
as Show Secretary,I am posting her thanks to all  who helped us have this
great weekend.---- Helen Miller Fisher

     I would like to thank everyone who helped make our  Specialty
Show-futurity
weekend such a great success!  I know it is hard  to remember everyone who
contributed, whether with trophies, entries,  donations of food, beverages,
cash or hard work--but it is all  appreciated.  Please forgive me if I miss
anyone.
Helen Miller  Fisher, Show Secretary
Jim Parrish-show catalog/prem. list , entries &  accounting, ribbons &
judges' books.
Mada Parnell, Treasurer,-catalog  sales, show expenses tracking, go-fer for
Helen and myself.
Connie  Karner-Catalog Sales
Diane Mehra-3-days-Raffle.
Doug Oster, Paul Johnson,  Roger Salava, Virginia Bailey, and Gary
Wilzbacher -Grounds, set-up &  clean-up
Linda & Roger Salava-Food chair, temperament test, hospitality  host, food
sales, set-up, clean-up.
Kelly Salava- Friday night Hospitality  event organizer & hostess
Monika Frendt  -Fairgrounds  liaisons.
Kelly Knight-Hooley Hall set-up, Fairgrounds liaison, beverages for  show
Mike Wakeling, Dave Bissonnette, Connie Sokolouski, Linda  Salava
-Conformation ring Stewards
Debbra Clifford & Peggy  Symerson-Trophy table
Virginia Bailey- Temperament test chair, food sales,  grounds set-up &
clean-up.
Eileen Varhalla, Jill Meyers, &  Waltraut Brogren-Obedience chair and ring
stewards.
Sheila Metz and Yvonne  Nygaard- Solicited trophy donations--all trophies
covered.
Martha  Simonett-Motel Liaison
Bo Vujovich and Mike/Sheila Metz- Saturday night  hospitality Event, booth
space, and mailing list update
Sharon  Todoroff--Futurity Catalog Advertising
Ginny  & Den Altman and  Lindsay Wallace-judges' transportation &
hospitality

Food Sign  Up Sheet - People that volunteered to bring items for the
concession  stand.

Mada Parnell               Kelly Knight
Verna Kubik/Ginny  Bailey
Linda Kofstad                 Mike Wakeling
Conni Sokolouski
Eileen  Varhalla                     Shelia Metz
Dave & Connie Bissonette
Liz Oster    Linda Fisher                   Paul
Johnson
Kelly Salava         Judy Lunzer
Sheryl  Carlson
Connie Karner                 Diane Mehra
Laurie Schray

People that  gave money to help with costs for the food.

Mary Ann  McNicholas-Erdes
Paula Richards
Holly Byran
Judy Morin
Peggy  Simerson & Craig Carson
Judy Lunzer
Lori Neutgens
Monika  Frendt
Martha Simonett

People that worked the concession  stand:

Friday:                 Saturday:
Sunday:

Eileen Varhalla    Roger Salava
Linda Kofstadt
Roger Salava           Holly Byran
Roger  Salava
Ginny Bailey                 Paul Johnson
Laurie Schray
Paul Johnson    Katie Carlson
Voelker Schray
Mada Parnell         Sheryl Carlson
Eileen  Varhalla
Doug Oster                 Tom Carlson
Jinny Bailey
Eileen Varhalla
Katie Carlson
Randy Cliff
Sheryl Carlson

Temperament Test  Helpers:

Waltraud Brogren
Sheryl, Katie, & Tom  Carlson
Cassandra Martin
Diane Mehra
Holly Bryan
Linda  Kofstad
Phil Lane
Gary Wilzbacher
Eileen Varhalla
Jill  Meyers
Connie Sokolouski
Roger & Linda Salava
Verna  Kubik
Virginia Bailey
Pam Magadance
Ginny Altman

I know there  are others who helped in many ways I was not even aware of--so
thanks again  to everyone for a very successful Show Weekend!

Verna Kubik
GSDCMSP  Show/MW Futurity Chair