[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mid-Atlantic Futurity Directions

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:18:22 -0700 (PDT)

I did NOT know it was Typo.  I am NOT entered in the show, so I had NO WAY OF
KNOWING that it was Typo.  I am bringing my dog there for her to get a ride,
and the only thing I was told was to meet a person at this show so they can
take them to her handler.  I am sorry that I inconvenienced you, but you must
realize that my question was in no way trying to be rude, just to make sure I
get there since I am unfamilar with that area.
William Gish <gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Ann Marie - I cannot appreciate your
rude message.  You know very well that that was a typo - you, yourself asked
for directions on I-95.  Granted I should proofread more carefully, but
remember I am very busy, and you could have read the directions which were
contained in your Entry Acknowledgement.

Bill Gish, gsd001