[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mid Pacific/The other Newbie

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blackhawkfarmsllc" <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 22:01:33 -0700

That was one of the 'highlights' of the shows for me .....to watch Sarah's two
daughters
stand up in the far corner and sing "Angieee, Angieee, Angieee"   every time
she was
coming up to that corner..........it was just too cute.....while Mom was a
nervous wreck
doing a great job IN the ring with the "ANGIE of song".....<G>   I love a good
dog show!!!
TOO CUTE!!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

From: Terry Cochran

It was great to see a new face and it was also very nice to see the crowd
support her. She is a
brave soul. Please let her know that we are going to make a place for her on
the Rightdog website

Michael Lynch <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: ( snipped )
  Hi Terry,
The other newbie was my caretaker, Sarah Thompson and that was her first
show dog, Angie.
Sarah wanted to show her own dog all by herself and this was her first time
at a confirmation show.
Sarah made this a family affair. Angie doubles so well off her two daughters
Rachel and Maggie as well as her husband, Dennis. So, we placed the girls at
the far corner and placed Dennis at the gate and at her head and it came off
well. It was very cute to hear the two daughters saying, "Angieee.. Angieee..
Angieee"
(I told them to say it about 3 times , I didnt know they it was going to be
taken
LITERALLY!".
She did admit, although she can appreciate a large ring, her exercise level
is more in style with the all breeds!

Michael Lynch