[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mid Pacific Fut and shows

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

Win shots are up for Sacramento and Reno should be up tomorrow. After those are
completed the candids will magically appear.

  I must say that 5 shows in 3 days is a bit of a challenge for this old broad.
 That's way too many deep knee bends.

  Shows were a lot of fun and the show secretary Lois Gregor did an excellent
job. I appears that these 2 clubs work well together.

  I had the pleasure of photographing a young handler named Zack nice guy and
what a nice female he has bred.  He always has a smile on his face. Nice to
see. There was also a newbie from the area with a pretty female. She is new to
the show ring and I will try to talk Ruth into doing something special for her.
Sorry I don't know her name. I have a picture of her with her second place
ribbon and a grin from ear to ear. I will make sure it gets on the site.

  Jeff Pyle did an incredible job of handling all weekend!!!! Wow   He is an
intense competitor who remembers to smile.

  Twyla has a male with a head any German dog would love to have. He has the
sweetiest face and boy can he move!!

  Nice show, enjoy the pics.
  Terry

Access, No Cost.