[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mid Pacific Brag for New Comer

  • From: Nikelist@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:39:01 EDT

Gloria and I would like to convey our heartfelt thanks to everyone at the
Mid Pacific Futurity/Maturity and shows for spending their very valuable,
quality time with our friend, Betsy Hartwig (who is 4 months new to
conformation),
and making her feel welcome.  Gloria and I were unable  to attend these
shows, and indeed counted heavily on our friends Bill Tank,  Sheryl Brockett,
Lori
Stewart, Debbie Kaser, Bob & Darlene Ghigleri,  Cindy Tellefsen and Nikki
Daniel, to spend time with Betsy and  help her understand and enjoy her first
futurity/maturity experience.

Betsy is the new co-owner of the beautiful young bitch from our  "Angel"
litter, NIKE CLAYFIELD KEEPSAKE ANGEL NCP, aka "Keeper", who "GOT WOOD"  - 4th
Junior Maturity Bitch in an EXCELLENT class of bitches, including a  National
class winning, BIF Champion.  Keeper also won her  Novice class on Saturday and
Sunday, and was pulled up in winners on  Sunday.  This was all very exciting
for Betsy, for us, and for the good  folks who shared in her "BIG Weekend".
Keeper had multiple puppy  class wins before Betsy became part of her life.
Keeper took a  break from showing to settle in to her new home.
Keeper was conditioned by and doubled at these shows by our friend, Sheryl
Brockett, and presented beautifully by Mr. Bill Tank.

Keeper is a littermate to:
Multiple Best Puppy Winner, Nike Clayfield Unlikely Angel NCP, bitch,
co-owned with new shepherd exhibitor Robyn Armstrong.
Nike Clayfield Fallen Angel NCP [1st Novice bitch SoPacFut Weekend  under
Mary Gattone],
Nike Clayfield Guardian Angel NCP, multiple puppy dog class winner ...  AND
my personal hero, because he saved my b**t from a "very bad man". Another
story for another time.

The Angels are Line Bred on AOE Select Ch. Nike Clayfield Lady Love, CD,  TC,
OFA.
Dam: Nike Clayfield Winning Colors, HIC, CGC, TC, OFA Excellent

Sire: Ch. Nike Clayfield Casanova, HT, HCT, CGC, TC, OFA
-->This is the 5th of Cas'  6 litters.
-->To-date,  7 ROM Qualifiers, (3 Champions) from the 1st 3  litters ! :>)

It is our sincere hope that by taking a chance with some of our very best
dogs with the new folks, that they will embrace and love the conformation
world
and life.

Thanks again, to all who had a part in this important weekend.  Please
continue.  We are working with NINE new sets of people right  now.  They can
use
and will appreciate all of the help and  encouragement you have to offer!

Sharlonna and Gloria

*****Support  A Junior, Mentor a New Comer,  Show Your Vision For The
Future*****
~~NCP~~Nike Clayfield Paladin
Sharlonna C. McGaha and Dr.  Gloria S. Rice