[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mid Atlantic Futurities/Maturities

  • From: vanucciwindy@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:51:03 -0400 (EDT)

This weekend at the Mid Atlantic Futurities held by the Delaware Valley GSDC ,
Kaeginart's Heavenly Rainbow affectionately known as Bugsy went Best of
Opposite In the Amateur Futurities on Sunday under judge Gene Warick. She was
very nicely  handled by Dawn Filipkowski, and doubled by Dara Conklin.
On Monday She place first in the Senior Bitch Futurity class under judge Kathy
Potter . Bugsy was handled by our wonderful Trisha Wylie and doubled by Dara
Conklin.
Thank you to the judges for recognizing Bugsy and for Trisha , Dawn and Dara my
BAF friend.
Thanks to all who helped me ringside with making Bugs look her best. She is out
of Mercer's Blend of Elegance TC  by Ch. Kismet's Ladies Man. And bred by
myself and Linda Filipkowski, with a lot of help from my friends at Delaware
Valley GSDC.

I would like to congratulate Denise Hollister on all her wins today from her
wonderful bitch DePahl's Brandy! Way to go Denise!
Thank you .
Kathy VanBrackle
Kaeginart GSD