[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Microchips

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:31:34 -0800

Datamar is made in Switzerland, it is widely used in Europe. Depending on
where you go or show you may have to provide your own scanner. Avid and Home
Again scanners are very expensive. Datamar scanners are much more
affordable. Datamar is readily available. If you Vet doesn't carry them you
can provide them for your Vet.
Ken