[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Microchip question

  • From: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:57:42 -0400

I'm still wondering by the way you mention it,?
as if you'd not do it at all if it weren't for these inspections etc.??
I never said that nor did I imply that - I think it's an excellent thing to do
in case a dog is lost - but with the AKC requirements the question is almost
not worth asking . . . . .