[ SHOWGSD-L ] Michigan people...puppy train get together tomorrow!and some other stuff!

  • From: <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:43:28 -0700

I just wanted to post and say that since being sick and not being able to spend
much time with the dogs the last few months,I got the lovely  opportunity to
see my dogs act like wild mustangs,tazzmanian devils,and hurricanes with
tails.Weather  providing,we are meeting at our house(in Lansing,call for
directions (1-517-622-0144)around 6:30 pm to lead train and teach some of these
wild animals about civilation!All are welcome!We will have several people
including a few new people interested with puppies who want to learn and are
planning to attend the Great Lakes futurity.We should have a few jrs and others
to help handle dogs,so everyone will get to get some work and socialization.
Dinner someplace afterwords to talk about  and say NICE things about those who
didnt come!!!Should be fun!
 First thing in the morning though,I have to go in an have my new(as of
april12th)implanted bard port reglued in. The juggler vein catheter is still in
place,but I think screaming at a concert,late night after show party,2 hr drive
and showing a couple puppies at a match MIGHT have been overdoing it a bit.Im
being good today and will act as judge tomorrow so I dont fall apart
anymore.Talk to you guys on Tuesday!Great Idea Tom!Thanks...and since my
ordeal,Ive learned of a few others on our list who are either dealing with the
Big C or have beat it or are dealing with other life threatening issues so
please remember those who choose to remain private as well.
Love to you all,
Spiky Haired Tami(Medusasmom)
T-Ho Shepherds since 1980
Breeder of Best In Show,High In Trial,ROM,BIF/BIM,Police,
Leader,agility,flyball,herding,schutzhund,ringsport,service,
and gorgeous healthy,sound,long lived family pets
1-517-282-2353