[ SHOWGSD-L ] Michigan on Saturday with too much family

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 18:24:13 EDT

Yesterday was like the old days, when we got back to our room at ten at
night. The match after the show was fun, but no one brought out the Futurity
dogs, which was part of the idea. Tammy was excited and feeling good, she might

be on helpful drugs, I know she was laughing all day.  I got a kick out of
seeing Sally Haden, Rickie Harrison, and Nancy Harper together. Is that called
coven?

Kent didn't seem to be having too much fun, maybe today will be a better
day.  I noticed that Winner's Dog and Winner's Bitch are repeat breedings,
interesting and a tribute to Peggy who seemed to be having way too much fun
judging. She keep smiling and laughing, and maybe the grass was tickling her
bare
feet.  Is that in the AKC rules?

I am sitting behing Fred talking to Jane Kerner, they are talking  politics.
I see the Grangers are here, and sois Sue Wylie. I see the  Sedgwiks over the
ring and there goes Tiffany, and The American Bred Class is  over. John and
Shirley Eby are here and Pam Stoesser just sat down. I see Ellen  is here
looking as good as every, and Gloria Birch just came by to say hello,  and
there
goes Alex.  Tedi is sitting with Larry and hazel, and they are  all interested
in watching dogs. I got to talk to Bart for a while, and also  took Mephisto
for a walk, and he looks good.  I see Vickie Berkie talking  to Leslie, and
Fred
is bitching abouat the lecture tonight. Dve is not here, I  thought he might
be.

Judge Don Jones

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB OF KALAMAZOO
BEST OPPOSITE SEX PUPPY

6-9 PUPPY DOG

1.   WILLOW LAKE OB-LA-DI-OF-LA-DA EDAN Breeder Sherry Nolan by  Greatest
Show on Earth of Edan X Wiollowlake's Mostly Trouble Edan owenrs Sherry  Nolan
&
Ann Schultz

2.  LEVITATION BLACK ADDER Owner Ch T-Ho's For Whom The Bell Tolls X
Levitation Holly Golightly ; Beverly Wolfe

3.    JOELLE'S GOBSTOPPER OF MAJEK Breeder Tiffany C.  Bartley & Joann corbin
& Ricarda Batley Ch Joelle's Alvin V Norberge CD  X Joelle's Beatrice V
Diamond Marti Bell

4.   RODAN'S BOSTON PUBLIC Breeders Shirley Bullard and nancy  Schneider by
AM?CA Select Ch Joelle's Alvin V Norberg, TC, CD X Schneiderhof  Lealynn Tatoo
Dance. Owner Ronald Bowens & Shirley Bullard

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   DONKA'S BERINGER Breeder Kay Miller by Donika's Kahlua X Ch  Donka's
Xanadu, Owner Kay & Don Miller

12-18 MONTH DOGS

1.   CHERSEES RADAR LOVE OF LEE RAY Breeder Tany Haney; Bagger  Vance of Lee
Ray X Caviar's Best of Times; Cheri R. & Bob L. Seelinger

2.    FALCON'S MICAH DUCHIEN Pamela K. Stosser & jane E.  Kerner Welove
CuChien's Harrison X Falcon's Welove Dreamsicle; Pamela K Stoesser  & Jane E
Kerner

NOVICE DOGS
(These two were there, but I didn't get the placings. I have  a 50/50 chance
they are right)

1.   SHADY RIDGE'S JESSE JAMES Breeder Kevin & Dory Hickey Ch  Big Jake of
Gableridge X Joelle's Gone With The Wind; Kevin & Dory  Hickey

2.  WELOVE DUCHIEN'S HOOT GIBSON Jane E. kerner & Jeffrey Moebius;  Ch.
Welove DuChien's Rollins X Ch Welove DuChien's Betsy ross; Jane E. K&  Jeffrey
Moebius

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.  JOELLE'S DIAMOND DA VINCI Breeders T. & R. Bartley, A. Detmer,  J. Corbin
by Ch Joelle's Alvin V Norberg CD X Joelle's Beatrice V Diamond,  Owners K.
Brooks, T. Bartley, J. Corbin, S. Morgan

2.   MARYMIK'S FREEZE FRAME V JOELLE Breeder M & M Spring, J.  Corbin, T
Bartkey; Big Jake of Gablerridge X Joelle's Camilla V Norberge; Mike  & mary
Spring, J. corbin, T. Bartley

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
FOUR POINTS

1.  SCHER-LO'S ROGUE OF KARIZMA Breeder Iza Kabuska; Ch Karizma's Born  In
The USA X Karizma's Tanzania; Adeline Scherz & Nathalie Lowe

2.   ADELHUND'S COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO Donna Graham; Krze's Double  O Seven X
Adelhound's Touch Of Class Donna Graham

3.   FREEHLING'S SAMARUI Breeder Wayne & Candy Freehling  & Pamela Higgins;
Ch Sunnydae Chaska three D X Freehling's Quintessa; Wayne  & Candy Freehling

4.  WHITSIDE'S DIAMOND RIO Breeder Steven & Nancy Whitworth; Ch  Whitside's
Only In America X Wild As The Wind of Acara-Edan; Steven & Nancy  Whitworth

OPEN DOGS

( I only got Winner's Dog because of family involvement, explained  below.  I
listed some of the other dogs that were in the open class, but  have no idea
what happened)

1.  SATERHAUS BAD BOY OF NORDLICHT Breeder Donna Sater by Ch  Richterslust
Mr. T of Nordlicht X Ariana Dragon Lady Nordlicht. Owners Sandra  Card & Robert
Dir

 JOELLE'S DIAMOND DAVINCI T Bartley/A Detmer/J Corbin/ R Bartly Ch  Joelle's
Alvan V Norberge CD X Joelle's Beatrice V Diamond K Brooks/T Bartley/J
Corbin/ S Morgan

   T-HO'S CHARMIN' BEAR BRAGG V MUGGS Carley Parson & Joni  Parson; Ch T-Ho's
For Whom The Bell Toll x Ch Crosswinds While Lotta Lov; Carley  Parson & Joni
Parson

.   TODOR MARQUIS BROKEN ARROW Liz Oster, Robert L. Moore &  Sharon Todoroff;
Ch Welove DuChien's Rollins X Ch Todorhaus Sugar Magnolia  Sharon Todoroff

The husband of the daughter of my best friend brought out the puppy we
brought them, and his daughter. Then my cousin who is in a motorized cart came
by
with his wife and two kids. I haven't seen them since the wedding 11 years
ago, so I was typing, watching entertaining and telling jokes. I missed a
number
 of placings.  Sorry about that. That is what I get for going home again,
which Tom Wolf was right about, you can't.

Also got to visit with Gloria Birch and Yolanda, and Jane Kerner. Jeff
Mobeos kept us laughing all day.  I asked and depended on Jane Kerner to  mark
my
catalog, but she is such a social person, she didn't do much of a  job.  So, as
usual blame Flower Boy, and Jane.

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1.  RANITA'S SAPPHIRE GIN Breeder Anita Clouse by Ch Baker-Rysher  Sunnyboy,
TC, CGC X Ranita's Rysher Cassiopeia

2.   MUSTWYN'S SPARKS FLY Margo A. Maidlow; Joelle's Diamond Da  Vinci X Ch
Mustwayn's A-Bit-A-Glitter; Margo A. Maidlow

3.   STONEWALL'S E-Z ON THE EYES Lori & Abbey hathaway;  Stonewall's E-Z Pass
X Stonewall's Esmeralda; Lori & Abby  Hathaway
LEVITATION SWEET LORRAINE Owner Ch Tho's For Whom The Bell  Tolls X
Levitation Holly Golightly; Beverly Wolfe

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   STONEWALL'S CHERRY CORDIAL Lori & Abbey Hathaway;  Stonewall's Hurricane
X Ch Stonewall's Cherry Cola; Lori & Abbey  Hathaway

DONKA'S TEQUILLA SUNRISE Breeder kay Miller by Donka's Kahlua X Ch Donka's
Xanadu, Owners Kay & Don Miller

3.   TONOR'S DIVINE MISS M Breeders Todd & Joan Vigor by Ch  Ken-Dalaine's
Buddie V. Fran-Jo OFA X Ponca Hills Just Foxxy Lady

4..   FALCON'S HARMONY DUCHIEN Pamela K. Stoesser & Jane E.  Kerner; Ch
Welove DuChien's Rollins X Falcon's Welove Fudgesicle; Pamela K;.  Stoesser

12-18 BITCHES

1.   WELOVE DUCHIEN'S BE ALL U CAN Jane E. Kerner & Jeffrey  Moebius; Ch
Welove Du Chien's Rollins X Welove DuChien's Bethel; Jane E. Kerner  & Jeffrey
Moebius

2.   AVION ON ;YOUR MARK Edward C. Drosdick & Clair K.  Drosdick'
Ken-Delaine's Marksman X Ch Avion Advantage PT; Carolyn K. Sprague  & Clair K.
Drosdick

3.  VANOAK'S LADY WILSON LUV'N Breeders Mercedes & Thurban Warwick  by Ch
T-Ho's For Whom The Bell Tolls X Ch Lebarland's ginzi Owners margo Maidlow  M &
Warwick

4.  LINDENHILL'S VOODOO CHARM Breeders Michael & Sheila Metz by  Ponca Hills
Snake X GV. Ch Lindenhills VooDoo Lily Owners Amanda & Curtis  Milligan

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   PAGAIRS TOUCHE Gary & Patty Szymczak; Ch Utopia's Let  Freedom Ring TC
OFA X Sel. Ch Utopia's Cliche' OFA Gary & Patty  Szymczak

2.  SHADOW VALLEY'S SIERRA MIST Breeders K. Kriesh, K. Fisher, C &  K Willis
by Ch Baa Baa Black Sheep of Edan X Treu's Say It Isn't So of Edan  Owners
Susan Mayes & Karen Fisher

3.   KAISER'S MERCEDES V JOELLE Lou Grande/Tiffany Bartley/Joanne  Corbin; Ch
Joelle's Alvin v Norberge CD X Aramist Zarah v Joelle; Lou  Grande

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCHES

1.   MARYMIK PICTURE THIS V JOELLE; M and M Spring, J Corbin, T  Bartley; Big
Jake of Gableridge X Joelle's Camilla v Norberge; Mike & Mary  Spring, J.
Corbin, T. Bartley

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES

1.   KALEEF'S GENEVA AEVAL-AUCHTUNG James Moses, Sheree Moses,  Joseph
Olivier & Joanne Olivier Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes TC, PT, ROM  X
Kaleef's
Valle ROM; Maggie & Suzie marshall & James Mosews &  Sheree Moses

2.   JOELLE'S TAKE ANOTHER LOOK Tirrany Bartley/J Corbin/ A  Detmer; Ch
Joelle's Alvin v Norberge CD X Joelle's Beatrice v Diamond; Brenda  Stalter/J
Corbin/ T Bartley

3.   DUSTED IN GOLD WILOLAKE EDAN BAREEDER Sherry Nolan bhy Ch  Dan Ann's
Seiko X full of Myself of Edan Owners Penny Kroh & Ann Schultz

4.   AMBER'S HOT TODDY Breeders B. Amidon & K Williams by Ch  Amber's Kahula
Cream X Amber's Georgia Girl. Owner A. Stone

OPEN BITCHES WINNER'S BITCH
FOUR POINTS
BEST OF WINNERS

1.   ARAMISTS ZARZUELA OF GITANA Breeder jane Dancosse &  Donna Calabrese;
Cgh Breauhausen's Titanic ROM X Ch Aramists Ivana of Kolbrook  ROM; Yolonda &
Taylor Briscoe

RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

2.   STONEWALL'S FIREFLY Lori & Abbey hathaway; AOE Sel Ch  Sirius Park's
Worth The Trip X Ch Stonewaull's Incandescence; Loir & Abbey  Hathaway

3.   KALEEF'S DESDEMONA Breeders J & S Moses, M. Kish by Ch  Rosetre Will V
Kaleef Kenlyn X Ch Amber's Valderia, Owner Joe & Leslie  Beccia, Sheree Moses

4.   BLACK TIE AFFAIR OF LEE RAY Sid Smolen & t. Haney; Ch  Tempest's Antigua
X Cah Anticipation of Lee Ray HS; Terri Stout & T.  Haney

BEST OF BREED

SOLANA'S INTO THE FIRE Breeder Deborah R. gebhard by Ch T-Ho's For Whom The
Bell Tolls, ROM X Solana Luros' Gypsy Wind OFA, TC, CGC, TDI owners Jorge &
Chris Noya D Gebhard & M. Kling

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CH AVION JOE BOXER Breeders Claire & Ed Drosdick by Ch Utopia's Meet  Joe
Black X Ch Ken-Dalaine's ruby Baby, owner Claire Drosdick

Don, as expected did a great job. I am trying to get through Chicago to
Minn. and they are telling us the plane is delayed due to storms in Chicago, so

here I sit in the Grand Rapids Airport.  We may be here all night, but at
least I can send this out.

I will continue to post from airports, probably for the rest of the  night.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together