[ SHOWGSD-L ] Michigan on Friday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 21:59:19 EDT

I so seldom get out of town for a dog show, and it is so much fun.

This morning Tedi and i had breakfast with my sister and her two sons. One
is up from Florida where he has moved to get warm as he stuggles from his
Muscular Dystrophy. He is in town to see his cadiologist and on a special trip
for his church.

Her other son, my Nephew is currently out of jail and so he was good to  see.
 39 and never worked, and isn't working now, but is suing a gas  station for
having oil on the ground. His wife left him, so he and his son are  living
with my sister and her husband. Her husband who she has now remarried is  150
pounds overweight, so didn't join us.

I ordered a strawberry Sunday for breakfast and they brought me a stawberry
shake. Who would be crazy enough to eat a strawberry shake for breakfast.
They took it back.

It is great to be at a dog show with normal people, instead.

I see Tiffany, and also talked to Ann Schultz. Lesslie is here, I saw the
Sedgwicks, and talked to Rickie Harrison, and Parry and Gary, who both look
just
 great. I see so many others of my friends, and there they go into the  ring.

We are at the Ionia Fairgroungs and it brings bac memories of my youth. We
always brought the girls out here and impressed them by spending ten dollars on
 the rides.  I see Bart walking over there, and Larry Parks sitting by
himself. We got to visit with Larry and Hazel yesterday, and they let me help
put
up the ring.  Tedi says I did a bad job.  I see Vicki Burkey  sitting at the
end of the ring, and Kent is outside the ring with a good looking  young dog.
Ken Cunningham is talking to anyone who will listen to him, and  Jeff Mobeas
is here, and now Jane is talking to me.  I miss George.

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB OF DETRIOT

6-9 PUPPY DOG

1.   ADELHUYND'S MIDNIGHT COWBOY Breeder Donna Graham Ch Krze's  Covert-V-
Kamedon X Adelhund's touch of Class; Donna Graham

2.   JOELLE'S GOBSTOPPER OF MAJEK Breeder Tiffany C. Bartley  & Joann corbin
& Ricarda Batley Ch Joelle's Alvin V Norberge CD X  Joelle's Beatrice V
Diamond Marti Bell

3.   RANITA'S CAPTAIN MORGAN Breeder Anita Clouse Ch Baker  Ryshers Sunny Boy
TC, CGC X Ranita's Rysher's Cassiopeia; Anita Clouse

4.   LEVITATION NATIIONAL TREASURE Owner Ch T-Ho's For Whom The  Bell Tolls X
Levitation Holly Golightly ; Beverly Wolfe

12-18 MONTH DOGS

1.   FALCON'S MICAH DUCHIEN Pamela K. Stosser & jane E.  Kerner Welove
CuChien's Harrison X Falcon's Welove Dreamsicle; Pamela K Stoesser  & Jane E
Kerner

2.  DETMER'S PONDEROSA V MUSTWYN IV Albert Detmer; Ch Mustwyn's Bad  Company,
CD X Detmer's Tara; Albert Detmer

3.  CHERSEES RADAR LOVE OF LEE RAY Breeder Tany Haney; Bagger Vance of  Lee
Ray X Caviar's Best of Times; Cheri R. & Bob L. Seelinger

NOVICE DOGS

1.   SHADY RIDGE'S JESSE JAMES Breeder Kevin & Dory Hickey Ch  Big Jake of
Gableridge X Joelle's Gone With The Wind; Kevin & Dory  Hickey

2.  WELOVE DUCHIEN'S HOOT GIBSON Jane E. kerner & Jeffrey Moebius;  Ch.
Welove DuChien's Rollins X Ch Welove DuChien's Betsy ross; Jane E. K&  Jeffrey
Moebius

3.  BEE GEE'S SAM I AM Beverly Pyle-Scofield, Jeff Pyle, Tiffany  Bartley,
Joann Corbin; Ch Joelle's Alvin V Norberge CD X Bee Gee's Chardonnay of  Khali,
Beverly Pyle-Scofield & Jeff Pyle

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS

1.  MARYMIK'S FREEZE FRAME V JOELLE Breeder M & M Spring, J.  Corbin, T
Bartkey; Big Jake of Gablerridge X Joelle's Camilla V Norberge; Mike  & mary
Spring, J. corbin, T. Bartley

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.   WHITSIDE'S DIAMOND RIO Breeder Steven & Nancy Whitworth;  Ch Whitside's
Only In America X Wild As The Wind of Acara-Edan; Steven &  Nancy Whitworth

2.   FREEHLING'S SAMARUI Breeder Wayne & Candy Freehling  & Pamela Higgins;
Ch Sunnydae Chaska three D X Freehling's Quintessa; Wayne  & Candy Freehling

3.   ADELHUND'S COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO Donna Graham; Krze's Double  O Seven X
Adelhound's Touch Of Class Donna Graham

4.   SCHER-LO'S ROGUE OF KARIZMA Breeder Iza Kabuska; Ch  Karizma's Born In
The USA X Karizma's Tanzania; Adeline Scherz & Nathalie  Lowe

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
FOUR POINS

1.   JOELLE'S DIAMOND DAVINCI T Bartley/A Detmer/J Corbin/ R  Bartly Ch
Joelle's Alvan V Norberge CD X Joelle's Beatrice V Diamond K Brooks/T
Bartley/J
Corbin/ S Morgan

2.   T-HO'S CHARMIN' BEAR BRAGG V MUGGS Carley Parson & Joni  Parson; Ch
T-Ho's For Whom The Bell Toll x Ch Crosswinds While Lotta Lov; Carley  Parson &
Joni Parson

3.   SCHER LO'S MARKO VON KARIZMA Nathalie Lowe, Adelin Scherz,  Iza Kabuska;
Ch Karizma's Born In The Usa X Karizma's Tanzania; Adelin Scherz  and
Nathalie Lowe

4.   TODOR MARQUIS BROKEN ARROW Liz Oster, Robert L. Moore &  Sharon
Todoroff; Ch Welove DuChien's Rollins X Ch Todorhaus Sugar Magnolia  Sharon
Todoroff

Andy Tesioroski is trying to tell me how to do this, but at least he  spelled
him name for me.; Bob wants me to send this now, so here is the first  part.
I couldn't get the system to work, so I may have to wait, sorry  about that.
I see Sally Hayden, so I will go talk to her.  Tammy just got  here, and there
go the bitches.

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   STONEWALL'S E-Z ON THE EYES Lori & Abbey hathaway;  Stonewall's E-Z Pass
X Stonewall's Esmeralda; Lori & Abby Hathaway

2.   MUSTWYN'S SPARKS FLY Margo A. Maidlow; Joelle's Diamond Da  Vinci X Ch
Mustwayn's A-Bit-A-Glitter; Margo A. Maidlow

3.   LEVITATION SWEET LORRAINE Owner Ch Tho's For Whom The Bell  Tolls X
Levitation Holly Golightly; Beverly Wolfe

4.   ADELHUND'S ANGEL AMOND US Breeder Donna Graham; Adelhund's  Count of
Monte Cristo X Kridler's Amarige v Adelhund' Donna Graham

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   SAN-JO'S ELLIE Joseph Henig; Ch. Keylis Green Back Dollar X  San-Jo's
Beauty; Josehp Henig

2.   STONEWALL'S CHERRY CORDIAL Lori & Abbey Hathaway;  Stonewall's Hurricane
X Ch Stonewall's Cherry Cola; Lori & Abbey  Hathaway

3.   FALCON'S HARMONY DUCHIEN Pamela K. Stoesser & Jane E.  Kerner; Ch Welove
DuChien's Rollins X Falcon's Welove Fudgesicle; Pamela K;.  Stoesser

12-18 BITCHES

1.   DERAY'S PRETTYWOMAN D. Friberg; Ch Utopia's Let Freedom Ring  X Deray's
Corrine Corrina; D. Fribert

2.   AVION ON ;YOUR MARK Edward C. Drosdick & Clair K.  Drosdick'
Ken-Delaine's Marksman X Ch Avion Advantage PT; Carolyn K. Sprague  & Clair K.
Drosdick

3.   WHITSIDE'S LOVE AND FREEDOM Steven & Nancy Whitworth; Ch  Whitside's
Only In America X Whitside's Midnight Rendezvous; Steven & Nancy  Whitworth

4.   WELOVE DUCHIEN'S BE ALL U CAN Jane E. Kerner & Jeffrey  Moebius; Ch
Welove Du Chien's Rollins X Welove DuChien's Bethel; Jane E. Kerner  & Jeffrey
Moebius

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   VICI ABILENE V SHADOW VALLEY Michelle Graham & Karen  Fisher; Ch Baa Baa
Black Sheep of Edan X Vici's Moulan Rouge; Michelle  Graham

2.   PAGAIRS TOUCHE Gary & Patty Szymczak; Ch Utopia's Let  Freedom Ring TC
OFA X Sel. Ch Utopia's Cliche' OFA Gary & Patty  Szymczak

3.   KAISER'S MERCEDES V JOELLE Lou Grande/Tiffany Bartley/Joanne  Corbin; Ch
Joelle's Alvin v Norberge CD X Aramist Zarah v Joelle; Lou  Grande

4.   MUSTWIYN'S THIRD TIMES A CHARM Margo A. Maidlow; Joelle's  Diamond Da
Vinci X Ch Mustwyn's A-Bit-A- Glitter; margo A. Maidlow

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCHES

1.   MARYMIK SHE'S GOT THE LOOK V JOELLE; M and M Spring, J  Corbin, T
Bartley; Big Jake of Gableridge X Joelle's Camilla v Norberge; Mike  & Mary
Spring,
J. Corbin, T. Bartley

2.   YOU GO GIRL OF EDAN Owners; Ch T-Ho's For Whom The Bell  Tolls X I've
Got It All Of Edan; Ann Schultz & Christina Szparaga

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
FOUR POINTS
BEST OF  WINNERS

1.   JOELLE'S TAKE ANOTHER LOOK Tirrany Bartley/J Corbin/ A  Detmer; Ch
Joelle's Alvin v Norberge CD X Joelle's Beatrice v Diamond; Brenda  Stalter/J
Corbin/ T Bartley

2.   KALEEF'S GENEVA AEVAL-AUCHTUNG James Moses, Sheree Moses,  Joseph
Olivier & Joanne Olivier Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes TC, PT, ROM  X
Kaleef's
Valle ROM; Maggie & Suzie marshall & James Mosews &  Sheree Moses

3.   SARAVA'S VANTA V VON CHARISMA Vicki Burkey & Pat Lukos;  Von Charisma's
One Man Show X Detmer's Covy-Tucker Calif; Vicki Burkey & Pat  Lukos

4.   JOLIN'S TULSA V KENJA Linda DeLarso & Janet ruddick' Ch  marquin's Xtra!
Xtra!X Kenja's Unforgettable; Linda DeLarso

OPEN BITCHES
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.   ARAMISTS ZARZUELA OF GITANA Breeder jane Dancosse &  Donna Calabrese;
Cgh Breauhausen's Titanic ROM X Ch Aramists Ivana of Kolbrook  ROM; Yolonda &
Taylor Briscoe

2.   STONEWALL'S FIREFLY Lori & Abbey hathaway; AOE Sel Ch  Sirius Park's
Worth The Trip X Ch Stonewaull's Incandescence; Loir & Abbey  Hathaway

3.   MARYMIK'S PICTURE THIS V JOELLE M and M Spring, J Corbein, T  Bartley;
Big Jake of Gableridge X Joelle's Camilla v Norberge; Mike & Mary  Spring, J.
Corbin, T Bartley

4.   BLACK TIE AFFAIR OF LEE RAY Sid Smolen & t. Haney; Ch  Tempest's Antigua
X Cah Anticipation of Lee Ray HS; Terri Stout & T.  Haney

BEST OF BREED

CH. UTOPIA'S LET FREEDOM RING, TC OFA Kathy Aubrey; GV Ch Survival's Tuff
Decision TC OFA X Ch Utopia's Paperback Romance OFA Gary & Parry  Szymczak

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CH. ME FIRST ME FIRST OF EDAN Bitch Ann Schultz; Ch T-Ho's For Whom The  Bell
Tolls ROM X I've Got It All of Edan; Ann Schultz & Bill Chu

Peggy did a great job. Either she was wearing glass slippers or did her
judging barefoot.  Tedi it talking to Donna, and Andy was a tremendous ring
steward, who is now talking to me. They are starting the match, it is getting
dark, here come the mosquitos.  Garry and Patty's dog looked like a real
winner,
and Tammy got her chemo, but made it to the show. Fred is telling jokes  to
Peggy now and Nancy Harper just came by.

We have stopped for dinner and now I have a signal. None at the  show.  The
puppy match after the show had an entry of  240.  The  first class was 28.
Leslie judged, and it was fun, but tomorrow is another  day.

More to follow

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together