[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michigan<> HSUS kennel licensing research.. your state next?

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bhahn0616@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:35:50 -0700

May we crosspost this excellent summation of what IS happening, what
CAN happen and what WILL happen, Barb?

And we still have some clubs who have not volunteered a representative
to the GSDCA Legislative Member list.  Uninformed is not an excuse.
There's lots of information, but (unfortunately) more denial and apathy.

Keeping on keeping on.

Storm