[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick, you won't like this!

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:51:34 -0800 (PST)

The money was put into the account prior to the bill being posted, I'm sure it
was on advice of his attorney, but at least the bill was paid. Financially the
man is ruined. As to State charges theye will probably run cuncurrently with
Federal charges. All the politicians like to jump on a case like this. This big
question is will others learn from these actions. Morgan
Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          That is interesting.  Was that
mandated, or a suggestion from his attorney to avoid getting bigger bills
later?  I suspect it was done after it was announced that the cost was so high
that he would have to pay it no matter what the outcome of his trial would be.
And, covering the cost of rehabilitating his dogs, if that is truly possible,
is not the same as making donations.  Of course, he might have made some
donations to the usual noisiest wheels...HSUS and PETA.
     Peggy