[ SHOWGSD-L ] Michael Vick, you won't like this!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:21:05 EST

My mail is 285 posts tonight. Most of them are either about anal glands or
Michael Vick.  Is that a coincidence?  I think not.

I have to agree with Ed.  This man did something I find reprehensible,  but
he didn't kill someone, molest a child, didn't cheat an old lady out of her
life savings, or even rape a minor.

I agree that Michael Vick should spend some time in jail, and/or pay a  large
fine. I don't feel he should be put in the category of a mass murderer, or
even a con man who destroyed the lives of hundreds of people.

Mistreating dogs does bring a strong reaction from us, who love our  animals.
But, as one who sees people at their worse at times, I don't think his  crime
raises to the level of what so many are suggesting.

After an appropriate time in jail, and a fair and just financial penalty,  he
should be allowed to pay his debt to society and return to a life of some
sort.  I for one, do think he is being treated specially due to his success  at
football. That is a shame.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 12/10/2007 9:01:52 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Dir@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Why  won't we like  this?