[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:49:43 -0500

Ginger--just stop it please.  Michael Vick does not have wings---this has
been expected for a very long time.  He needs to pay the price if he is
found guilty.
I am sorry, but we had 37 dogs rescued in Illinois from a dog fight
situation.  The worst of it all was the bait dog--covered with urine and his
coat all falling out.
Just makes me sick.
Sandi Card