[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx>, <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:12:47 -0500

Actually, altho he is facing state charges (several of them, each with a
possible 5 year sentence), he'll be sentenced for those next spring...they
aren't going to wait for him to finish his Federal time.  I hope he gets the
max for those, at least for a couple of them.  The sentence today was not
the minimum but it wasn't for much more, and the judge let him count the
month already served as part of that sentence.
   We'll just have to wait to see what happens in the spring.
    Peggy