[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

left his junior year. i think. What does it take for people to realize they can
not keep breaking laws . Morgan
Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  On the other hand, maybe he didn't
graduate...but I thought he did.
Peggy
MORGAN LEWIS wrote:

For those of you who really care. Michael Vick failed his drug test today, and
is under house arrest until sentencing. Boy, am I glad he can not claim to be
a college graduate. Morgan  Morgan and His Angels    Precious, OFA    Princess,
CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award             ---------------------------------
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.     ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
 VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.     For
assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VISIT
OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org