[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:25:20 -0500

I AM SO VERY SORRY THAT  MR. VICK IS INVOLVED IN THIS HORRIBLE DOG RING
SITUATION.  BUT HE IS FOLKS---just acknowledge it--it hurts--but he is.  If
you read the horrible  treatment that was done to some of the animals that
did not care to fight --even the little ones that showed no interest.  We
sure do not need a person like that in the NFL or any other place with high
infulence.
I am really sorry for Mr. Vick--IF he did all he was supposed to have done
to the PitBulls--he really needs help. Sandi