[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick

  • From: <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 8:48:37 -0400

...Innocent before proven guilty? Thats for the jury to decide. I personally
think he is a piece of crap who deserves severe punishment both criminal and by
his profession and apparell sponsers. I will call it like I see it, so will
most everyone else. If anyone on this list can actually think of defending him
then they need to get off the list, put in a job application at the Hunte
Corporation, and go to a "good ole boy" dog or cock fight...just some good ole
boy entertainment, right? Mike Crowson> >