[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:40:12 -0400

       The indictment covers a 6-year+ investigation, too....one more 6
and we'll have the sign of the devil!!!
    Nike says it will stand by him.  The Falcons are waiting, waiting,
waiting.  The new commissioner may have different ideas, we can only hope.

Anyone who can open their eyes, who watches the news with their ears
open, heard Vick's comments about these charges several months ago...his
and those of some other
NFL players.  "They're just dogs, for God's sake."  Actually, the
comments were worse than that....

Sure, he's going to deny it...but I think the witnesses, if they don't
chicken out, will be impressive...and I think at least one was a Federal
undercover agent--and on top of all of this,
every one of the creatures (I hate to call them men) involved KNEW that
what they were doing was wrong....which is why they tried to hide it
all, and to keep their names out of it.
Most of the deals, if not all, were made in cash...a sure sign of
something dirty.......and the other dog fighters, the ones from other
states who have given statements and who are expected to be witnesses,
are probably giving testimony to save their own butts...........  let
them all rot in hell.
Peggy