[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

no one ever has been convicted in the press....in most states ( I believe
Oregon is an exception)...it takes a jury of 12 in a court of law...folks are
free to believe what ever they want, but don't blame the press for reporting
things they report, and no I don't believe everything they print or
televise...my question is do you suggest the press say nothing...in some
countries they aren't allowed to say anything....those are places that I don't
want to live...I'm pretty smart and I can usually make up my mind based on the
information in front of me...as for Mr. Vick, unlike many of you I have be
following the story for several months....it's a classic Duck Theory
Case.....Ed Hill
Ginger Cleary <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   All of which he denies, and
hasn't YET been proven, only alleged.
I certainly hope that no here is ever ACCUSED of anything. You better
believe you will feel a trial is important then. I don't believe in
convicting in the press with no trial. Never have and never will.

Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA ww.rihadin.com
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.