[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mibolerone

  • From: PPeters908@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:08:55 EDT

We have a three year old bitch that comes into heat every four months or
less.  Have tried breeding her twice and no success.  Our  veterinary suggested
putting her on 1.8ml daily of Mibolerone for a month or two  to help regulate
her cycle. Not really nuts about giving medications.   Any thoughts or
experience (good/bad) using this drug?  Wondering what  adverse side affects
this
could create?  Please respond privately.   Thank you!

Paula, Ray and 'The Kids'
Hidden Valley  Shepherds