[ SHOWGSD-L ] Miami all breed shows....

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

While I am hoping many of you will consider the 4 all breed shows here in
Miami,
December 8 to 12, I now find out I will likely not be attending at all.  I am
so
disappointed.  But Art has a bike ride to Key West, and back, I am expected to
follow at some stupid slow speed, he is on his bike, I in the van, to Key West
to "vacation" with cycling people, who won't have dogs to be trained with them,
and for 3 of the 4 days.
I am mortally disappointed, and Art is considering alternatives, but I don't
see
any coming down the pike that will allow me to be supportive of the shows and
our ring without telling my husband that the marriage is not as important as
the
shows.  If I had show dogs that might be ok, but I don't.

So, please look at these shows. I have posted the judges once, but it's all on
the usual sites, and if you come, and don't see me, at least tell the locals
you
came for me............to support all breeds.  I have already asked one club
member for a larger ring for us, maybe even on grass.......

sheila