[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mex to N.Calif - 15 more Meximutts Migrate Northward

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Ginger -- if we have such an over population issue here, why
IMPORT more? Sounds totally absurd.
  Ruth

Ginger Cleary <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey, they can do it all they want (as long as they are properly vaccinated,
etc BEFORE they get here... which I don't believe they are) but don't then
go whining and crying about "overpopulation" in this country, while trying
to put a stop to breeding purebred dogs.

Due to "overpopulation" breeding is totally banned in Denver.... and yet
their shelters are remarkably still full (and not with purebreds I might
add). And then they import dogs from out of the country? This is just
wrong. What about all the dogs here that supposedly need saving? Or do
they not count?

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves." --Edward R. Murrow
GA Director RDOE
Member GSDCA
please help rescue... http://lasthopesafehaven.com/