[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mex to N.Calif - 15 more Meximutts Migrate Northward

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:06:06 -0400

People don't believe me when I tell them that rescues/shelters are importing
dogs from out of the country.... here is proof....
Hey, California, and New Mexico, and Colorado..... if there is such a HUGE
problem with "overpopulation" that they absolutely MUST have MSN... why are
these dogs being imported from out of the country??

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com
 "A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves." --Edward R. Murrow
GA Director RDOE
Member GSDCA
please help rescue... http://lasthopesafehaven.com/