[ SHOWGSD-L ] Meter Readers

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:42:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/05 8:18:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx writes:
49 years  ago when we moved in here we advised the gas, electric and  water
companies to NEVER come in.....we have German Shepherd Dogs.  So  far  they
have
always found a way to read our meters and send us the  bills for the
service.
And no one has ever stepped foot in our  yard~!!!

Years ago, Tedi heard one of our dogs barking. She yelled and yelled for  him
to shut up, and he would, but then go right back at it. After about half an
hour, she went to the run at the side of the house where our dog had a meter
reader backed into the wall. He had a can of mace (the meter reader), and it
was  running down the side of the can. The dog was not going to attack, but he
also  would not let the poor man move.

After that, they agreed to allow us to read our own meter.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together