[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mesenteric Torsion

  • From: Kathryn Springer <kathrynspringer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 13:12:57 -0800

I sure hope people who have had dogs die from this will send in the pedigree on that dog. I had a dog that I took when Janice Staley passed away, die from this terrible condition at 16 months and it was without a doubt the hardest thing that I have ever been through with one of my dogs. Absolutely no warning and no saving him although the emergency surgeon opened him up to try. His pedigree has been sent in and hope others will too.

JHMO

Kay Springer

On Feb 6, 2016, at 7:49 PM, MORGAN LEWIS (Redacted sender "shadowland22000" for DMARC) wrote:

If any of you have had a GSD die from Mesenteric Torsion, please send me details including pedigree . If you have had a GSD die mysteriously - rapid onset, vomiting, blood in vomit or poop, you are also invited to participate.

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
President Last Hope of  Georgia 501c3
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"