[ SHOWGSD-L ] Merry Christmas puppies - final count

  • From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 23:43:13 -0500

I posted earlier about my beautiful sable Glass Palace daughter having puppies
today - we have NINE (Yikes ! )
4 Boys - two black & tan; two sable

5 girls - two black & tan; three sable

These German Shepherd mommies never cease to amaze me - they are SOOO wonderful
!  Blondie just cuddles all these puppies so close to her & of course hates to
leave them even for a bathroom run - truly beautiful.

Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com