[ SHOWGSD-L ] Merry Christmas everyone

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 02:46:06 GMT

Mac, Slider, Bruiser, Faith and I want to wish each and every one of you a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
FAITH'S LETTER TO SANTA!
Dear Santa please listen, this is my plea,
Christmas is here and it's all about ME!
I want a tug rope, a bone and a Cuz,
A new pink collar, a bee with a buzz!
I want a piggy, a cow, and a duck,
A Kong, an Elf, a green shamrock for luck!
I want bones, jerky, and pig ear strudel,
French shampoo so I'll smell like a Poodle.
I want bags of cookies, and a new bed,
With a soft pillow for my sweet head!
I want a ball Santa ... no ... I want two!
A red squeaky toy shaped just like a shoe!
I want a brush, a comb, and a bowl,
A leash, a Giggler, some meat in a roll!
Oh, and please don't forget, my dear Mr. Claus,
I want some nice boots for my four little paws!
I want everything in your sleigh and your sack,
You don't need to leave any gifts for ol' Mac,
Or Bruiser or Slider or Spot next door,
Leave it all for me, then leave me some more!

Your Best Friend Forever,
Faith

P.S. Mom left some Christmas cookies for you ... I ate them ... you get lots of
them
at other houses and didn't need MINE!

*Faith's Letter to Santa ©2009 was originally published in FAITH'S WORLD in the
WGSDCA's Sentinel!

FWIW Faith celebrated her second birthday this past Sunday!

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/arycrest - Link to The Hooligans Albums
Senior Assisted Living
Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click
now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=-hLKfsmuNe_kwFd7SYRfoQAAJ1GelRymJ9x4HjViBUg-o6cOAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUQAAAAA=ÿÿ;