[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Snider molly <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 19:04:08 -0800

We have to remember that this is a test, to see if we can keep the “noise”
down, (no huge graphics, mostly)  Check the image to see if it can be the
smallest possible.  If you don’t know how, maybe Zoe will give a primer.  I
know on the Mac, I can see how big a photo is, and can switch to the lowest
setting.  I can do that on image programs, too, and all picture/image programs
have that setting.

I love this.. it was a Christmas/Chanukah/everything present to me, too!!!

Storm