[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Meredith Noreen

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:42:18 EDT

For those of you  who remember Meredith Noreen when she showed GSDs (she
finished my first six champions and many others) before she started showing
Tollers, I thought you might be interested in wishing her well.  They have not
confirmed her diagnosis but her esophagus is spasming and they are trying to
determine why and how to stop it.

If you  know Meredith, take a moment to read the note below and sending her
your best wishes.  I am sure she would enjoy hearing from her old GSD family.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, HT, CD, RA
"Strider"

<< I assume you know M has been in the hospital since last Friday?

She's pretty depressed, and worried...you know she can't just have something
easy. It's always got to be something weird.

Don't know if you know, but John Muir has an email Get-well card program.
It's not real personal, but FAR better than nothing, especially for people like
me who've forgotten how to use the US Postal service ;oP

https://www.johnmuirhealth.com/index.php/greeting.html

John Muir Medical Center - Walnut Creek Campus
ATTN: Meredith Noreen, Room 263

For those who still know how to write and stamp, the actual address is:
1601 Ygnacio Valley Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Linda

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make