[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memphis brag

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:08:00 -0500

Jim & I had a great time at the Memphis shows this weekend.  It's hard to
believe that this was the first time in all of these years that he has come
with me!  These shows have meant a "beginning of spring" for me for over 30
years....In fact, I still have the picture from my fist blue ribbon at a dog
show at the GSDC of Memphis, novice class, owner handled under Jack Budd in
1978 :-)  My dog show shoes???  red flip flops....no kidding!!!!

We're happy to brag that our Caretti's Summer of Love (OFA prelim hips
good/elbows normal) was Reserve Winners Bitch today her first day out in the
adult classes.  Summer (born on the 40th anniversary of Woodstock) is sired
by our BOM CH Caretti's Archangel RN OFA H&E. (Gabe)  Her dam is Jerrwen
Caretti's Twist of Fate OFA H&E.........Also today our baby brat, Caretti
Jerrwen's Bewitched (OFA prelim hips good/elbows normal)  was Best Puppy,
owner handled (yes you read that right!)....Samantha is also sired by Gabe,
and is out of BIF CH Jerrwen's Lucky Charms OFA H&E, and co bred with Jerry
and Wendy Bobak

Thanks again to all of the Memphis club members who put on another great
weekend....we appreciate your hard work!

Cyndi & Jim Flautt

www.carettigsd.com