[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memories

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 12:30:52 -0400

I would think Barbara is right. First of all, she is younger, smarter, and
more involved than me. Also, she has never failed to remember her judging.

In my case, I often forget where my glasses are.

I want to thank those who have sent in donations for the Juniors. I was
starting to think no one cared. Now I have to work with Daphne and order the
pins and medals. She started doing it, and has helped me each year.

Evan L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 8/2/2015 7:30:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amidon481@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi destiny was shown in open Evan

On August 1, 2015, at 11:00 AM, Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi I gave Evans bitch winners bitch at the national she was beautiful..i
also had dragonslayers father under me at a show..he looked lame in one
elbow..could have just been that day..but that stayed with me.

Sent from Windows Mail

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/) _dmarc-noreply@freelists org_