[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memories

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:22:43 -0400

Last week on Judges-L, a young (relatively) judge who now lives overseas
chipped in on a conversation about people telling these old stories...he
said "nobody wants to hear them."  Of course, he admitted later that he was
joking, because it is well known that we all love to hear the stories from
before our time...and even some from our own early days...because people
have different stories...and when one is reminded of an event or of a dog,
it does bring back all kinds of wonderful memories.
      Plus, real students of the breed (whatever breed it is) really do
usually love hearing about those "olden days."
    It probably should be a requirement for all the old timers that they
have to tell a story every so often...
        Peggy