[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memories

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:55:57 -0500

I met Mohammed Ali at the Airport in NYC.  He was standing next to me. I looked
at him and
said, Has anyone told you that you look just like Mohammed Ali, only shorter?

His body guard comes up between us and says HE IS MOHAMMID ALI

That night, Ali was on Dick Cavet and talked about some Honey women at the
airport.  I was so
embarrased!

The first time I saw JFK was when his car went down the main road in Wantagh LI
NY.  I was in
Elementary school - he was running for president and stopped and shook hands.
I knew he was
important.  I saw him one other time after that.  But I did have Breakfast with
Robert Kennedy
years later.

I knew Billy Joel from High School - he was in my Cousin's class and playe a
lot of school
dances.

I have met many famous people, but few affected me as much as Ali and JFK

I like my GSD friends more than most.  THey are special

I give Thanks for all the wonderful People I have met in the 25 years I have
been a member of
GSDCA,INC

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Zoe