[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memories

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:32:00 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 11/23/2011 8:17:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

Wow, we  are a group of lucky people.

Think the most exciting "famous person" moment for me was having  dinner 2
tables over from Robert Redford and a very classic restaurant near  Notre
Dame Cathedral in Paris.  Nearly drove my hubby crazy saying It IS  him.  He
finally went over and said "my wife thinks you are RR"....he got  up, came
over to our table and put a hand on my shoulder and said the Popeye  saying "I
am what I am and that's all what I am".  I still have that top!  and that
was in 1985 (I have washed it LOL)  RR sure does look different  without
makeup.

Met Chuck Norris in a PetSmart near Conroe down here...he was getting fish
for his grand son.  Nice fellow.

SawLorne Green from Bonanza (yes he was Canadian) at the Exhibition in
Toronto when I was a kid.  He was walking around with a young girl.

AND I know Paula, Evan and Illeana!   What a great  world.......

Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, lifetime  member CKC
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the  light"

any post.