[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memories

  • From: Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:09:27 -0400

I had the chance to be introduced to Viv and Tom last month when I judged
the San Gabriel Valley show in California.They are so nice and knowledge
people. Viv, Tom and I talked about old days with Twyla. We talked about the
'68 US National, the great Bernd , Twyla's Select # 2 Ch. Chase, GV Aspen,
GV Image...and many more great dogs that we have been lucky to met

I have been around for so long (thanks Dad) so I love to talk about the old
days. BTW you could see a young Michel handling the '81 Can GV Eldorado in
page 194 of the Anna K. Nicholas "Book of the GSD". The same book that we
talked about this week on the List.

Yes, the time fly....and we are getting old...but we have so great memories.
Just love it.

Michel